Monday, February 26, 2018

Make the decision right!

Few days back I happen to hear a quote from my friend which I felt is very much relevant to each one of us at some time or the other in our lives...

"Don't make the right decision, make the decision right!"

Each one of us make a decision from many of the available choices and in that process we end up spending a lot of time on weighing the choices against eachother and the task becomes more complex when the choices are almost equally best!

In such a situation I learnt that instead of working too much on making the right decision, we can spend the same time in making a decision and work on making it right :)

At the end of day what matters is your happiness, which can found in making the decision right :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

'అంకిత భావం' - The foundation for any success.

'అంకిత భావం' - The word which delights me today but also raises a question in my mind about not being educated in mother tongue as t...