Sunday, October 19, 2014

Busy days part II

Hope you had read my first post before you read this...
So i was talking about people getting busy once they leave college...
I got really good comments offline from my friends at office after reading the post saying that it was realistic, i guess they have also mapped with few of the instances from their life :)
But surprisingly my sister and dearest friend at college, who always praises my posts stating them as meaningful and realistic, didn't like that post much ( may be because i was talking negatively most of the time about college friends in that post). Sis, chill that was more of a generic post and was not targeting you :P
So thinking of few more things of what might have changed by then...
I think back in those days we don't really have big network of people around us and the small kingdom of college friends are always our priority second to our family..... but now we have a huge network of friends at work, outside work at office whom we THINK or unknowingly give more priority than our old college friends...
 

what could be reason behind this thought process ? Is it because of the confidence or assurance that we don't come across those college friends in our life again and it's ok to ignore them as it really doesn't make any bit of difference in our daily life ...
Or is the reason that we start taking things related to our college mates as granted as we don't expect them to get hurt given the fact there is a really good understanding between and no matter what we do, they are going to accept us :P
 
Back them our status to friends was something like this...
 
And now it is like this:
 
 
I know I am abruptly ending this post ... but Enough of the topic for today.. :)
 
To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

'అంకిత భావం' - The foundation for any success.

'అంకిత భావం' - The word which delights me today but also raises a question in my mind about not being educated in mother tongue as t...