Sunday, October 12, 2014

Busy days

Today afternoon i was getting bored and have decided to recap few of my old memories from college....Have logged onto my google account which had many sweet memories in it's pictures...chats...mails and so on...

After going thru them i suddenly realized that it has been three and half years we left college :( and if i think of any of my best friends (or for that matter even me ) have become so busy with their own lives...

Few differences which i can clearly see are...

We used to talk a lot and spend time together with just a call...but for that to happen i have to write mails..block their calendar...even then no guarantee that we are going to meet...

Birthday parties we more day long starting with cake cutting at college and ending with late night dinners...but now it starts and ends with either just a breakfast or dinner..that too if people have time for me...

Back then i used to text my friend and get reply instantly...now i drop a email note and don't even expect a reply :(

Back then we had not good resources to go out and spend time with friends but i still remember we managed to go anatagiri hills in a auto, bus & train....Sanghi temple & airport on bikes... think of a place and people were always ready to go, only problem we used to think of is transport....but now even if i have my big Honda City, it's very difficult to find 4 people to accompany me for a long drive (pathetic right ? )

Not sure if it is my fault that i am in touch with my friends or they don't really think i am needed anymore..but the fact is people don't have time for their old college friends once they leave college...

To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment

'అంకిత భావం' - The foundation for any success.

'అంకిత భావం' - The word which delights me today but also raises a question in my mind about not being educated in mother tongue as t...