Monday, December 5, 2016

Dependencies.Dispose()

As I start writing this blog post, I strongly feel that I writing something which is against my beliefs but very much aligned to the views of most of my closest friends...

Wondering what I am talking about???

It is about dealing things all by yourself !!!

When I feel low or negative about anything these days I find it hard to get hold of a person to share my worries because they are not available when I need them due to various reasons whether it might be my second elder sister living in a different time zone or my close friends occupied with their own complexities in life 😊

Today I remember the words which Yamini keeps telling me always..."ONLY YOU CAN HELP YOURSELF". I feel it is high time I should take those words seriously in my life and start working towards it...

But at the same time I remember reading an article from The Hindu couple of months back which which highlights the fact that "Sharing our feelings with others who are supportive may help us see the irrationality underlining our thoughts. In addition, as we speak up, others may open up about their insecurities as well, which, in turn, may make us feel less alone"...

Conflicting views right??? Now I am thinking what should I do ?



Should I choose the way of handling things myself or Should I read the article's views differently and conclude that I don't have supportive people around me ðŸ˜› (My friends will kill me for this statement 🙈)


Thinking that there are no supportive people around me is not correct as I have many awesome friends who are always supportive... So let me choose the way of trying to handle things myself !!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

'à°…ంà°•ిà°¤ à°­ాà°µం' - The foundation for any success.

'à°…ంà°•ిà°¤ à°­ాà°µం' - The word which delights me today but also raises a question in my mind about not being educated in mother tongue as t...