Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Busy days Part - III

This topic looks never ending to me.... May be because it is the best way to about friends ;) ....

So here are few more comparisons like the one's which I wrote in my previous posts...

This time let me shift the timespan for comparison... will compare the life in initial days of office as a new college hire to the life of a experienced software engineer...

I think the only phase of life where we have both money & time are your first two years of professional life .... when I say time its not about the leisure time you have but its all about how much time your friends have for you :)

Back in my first two years of joining we all used to lunch with a minimum of 10 people together... today its hardly 4... 

Back then... just a ping in WhatsApp group would be enough to go out for snacks in the evening... now have to block people's calendar :(

Fortunately for me & unfortunately for them... not even a single person in the gang we hangout with, had a Girlfriend/Boyfriend... so when they are with us.. they are really with us :P ... but now... I won't say because my married friends out there who will read this will kill me :P...

Emotional blackmail works as the best weapon in those days... but now people say.. come on! Grow up and behave like a matured person :-|

Back then I used to see frequent fights between close friends in the group... but now nah nah no fights at all... reason ? ... not sure :( may be they don't have time even to argue on something ... :-|

If not frequently... college friends used to meet and spend good quality time at least on our birthdays.. but today....hmmmm.... it looks like it's easier to get an appointment with the city commissioner than with my best of the best friends...

Back then... one small change in face expression would lead to the extremes of breach of privacy :P by friends until you burst out your worry and calm down... today everyone is pretty much occupied with their own worries and expect you to be matured enough to come out of it by yourself :P....

Nevertheless friends are always friends and they will be with you when you are in real need of them... so just ignore small misconceptions, accept the fact that things change with time and move on :)

Signing off for today... Happy Weekend folks !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

'అంకిత భావం' - The foundation for any success.

'అంకిత భావం' - The word which delights me today but also raises a question in my mind about not being educated in mother tongue as t...