Thursday, November 26, 2015

Be responsive - It does not cost much of your time

Human relationships are really important in every moment of our lives be in personal or professional. It is a proven fact at least in software industry that you might be a geek and expert in your field, but if you are arrogant or perceived to be arrogant / not responsive, it takes no time to lose your credibility...Though there are other principles like trust & responsibility, in my view responsiveness comes first!

May be I forgot to bring out my definition of responsiveness, it is "ANSWERING BACK... the answer can even be something like "I will answer you back in 7 days""

It is the minimum respect you can show towards a person which will make him/her feel that your value & appreciate their intention of approaching you.

Similarly in your social life, does not matter whether you are master of all ideals or you are solution provider for any problem that some one brings to you, all of your intellectual capabilities are valued only when you respond on time :)

Now you might be thinking that I am providing contradicting views as the beginning I said even giving an answer that "I will answer you back in 7 days" is fine, so here is my justification to that - your first response can be that, so that you at least give the other person the benefit of explaining you the urgency of the matter whether it might be "A million dollar loss to the company" or  "Need help, I just met with a accident !!!", just imagine what if you don't even give the first response back in such situations :P

Ending on a lighter note in a technical jargon: "When we expect so much of responsiveness with the things we interact daily like responsive UX in websites, responsive mobiles... Just reflect back for a minute and think how much important it is for yourself to be responsive individual"


No comments:

Post a Comment

'అంకిత భావం' - The foundation for any success.

'అంకిత భావం' - The word which delights me today but also raises a question in my mind about not being educated in mother tongue as t...