Saturday, June 21, 2014

Vacation Time

Not sure why I made this is as a habit, every year at the end of June I take a vacation from my hectic schedule of office work with out even having a plan of what to do during this time. But I realize that this is the best time I have every year to think about myself and spend sometime with myself :)

All my friends & family members might be thinking I am being crazy by doing this, as I would have said no when they asked me to take a day off because of some personal work or a wedding function to attend. But at that time I felt that my job, because of which I am living a successful & happy life, was more important for me than attending a wedding function.

But because of the wonderful company I work for, I always get an opportunity to take time to think about myself for a good amount of time once I am done with my fiscal year projects and work related responsibilities, THANKS to my company and my team !!!

This time it is 10 days of vacation, which starts from 23/06 and haven't planned anything yet..:-| But I have a new addition to my family to spend my vacation this time, my new Honda City :). Let's see how the vacation goes this time !!

But this really helps me each year to take time to really recharge myself, given a chance I would like everyone to try this once a year and you will also make it a habit :) ....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

'అంకిత భావం' - The foundation for any success.

'అంకిత భావం' - The word which delights me today but also raises a question in my mind about not being educated in mother tongue as t...